Philadelphia Marketer Spotlight: Lee Reedy
Name: Lee Reedy
Title: Vice President of Marketing
Company Name: Pennrose
Lee Reedy was born and raised, and has spent her entire career to this point, in the Philadelphia area. She attended Lafayette College, where she played field hockey and lacrosse. Lee’s work experience has always been related to marketing, but in a variety of industries, from medical publishing and sponsorship sales, to now multifamily housing. She currently lives in Chester County with her husband, son, daughter, and Golden Retriever.
1. What digital marketing tactic has been most successful for achieving your goals?
We are still developing the foundation of our digital presence. As we build our new website, it will be important to have a mobile responsive design and easy navigation.
2. What up-and-coming digital marketing tactic do you think may be useful in the near future?
iBeacons could be interesting, until they are so overused that everyone disables them.
3. What is attractive about the Philadelphia area to marketing professionals?
Philadelphia has a lot to offer in that it has a variety of industries, a strong agency presence, and a broad geographic area.
4. What was your first marketing job in Philadelphia?
I was a sales and marketing representative for Williams & Wilkins for the territory that covered Philadelphia.
5. Where is your favorite place to eat in Philadelphia?
The Manayunk Tavern, located at 4247 Main St, Philadelphia, PA 19127.